Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mason Nation

So I'm now a Senior at George Mason. I would like to introduce you to my schedule from Hell:

Cell Structure and Function MW 5:55 pm - 7:10 pm
Cell Structure and Function W 10:30 am - 1:15 pm
General Chemistry I TR 9:00 am - 10:15 am
General Chemistry I F 8:30 am - 11:20 am
Abnormal Psychology TR 1:30 pm - 2:45 pm
Introductory Statistics I TR 10:30 am - 11:45 am

Because this was my first time registering I was practically last but luckily I won't ever have to do that again. Orientation was pretty overwhelming. Everything from the fact I don't have all the shots required for College to barely getting one of 3 seats left in a 250 person lecture. I'm going to have to plan another trip over to GMU since I have no idea where anything is and it's such a large campus it'll take me forever to learn my way around campus.

I'm thinking about getting everyone George Mason sweatshirts for Christmas - what more could anyone want?

Favorite Christmas song this Season - "All I want for Christams is a Hippopotamuses"

No comments:

Post a Comment